Mission & Vision
The afghan nation finds itself in desperate conditions in the aftermath of the devastating war, instability, and conflict. A number of dedicated Afghans have come forward in favor of doing a timely service to their affected Afghans by funding this company in (2002).
The mission of the organization is to alleviate the problems and realize the immediate needs of the affected and improve shed once and to take an active part in the reconstruction and development of the country badly devastated by the long-lasting war and national strife in the past two decades.
To achieve this highly sacred mission, MHCLC began its functioning as an offshoot of the ditch committee for Afghanistan (DCA).when the Dutch committee ceased its programs,
the Afghans cooperating with the agency committed themselves to continue the mission through the formation of MHCLC as a non-political, non-governmental and non-profit company.
To realize this commitment Marco polo Hendukush Construction Logistic Company was funded (2002) since its establishment, it has developed its own political and strategies taking into account the present requirements of the Afghan society and the global trends vis-à-vis the afghan cause.
The main objective behind the formation of the company has been to stretch a helping hand towards the afghan masses adversely affected by more than two decades of war, poverty, and deprivation of their basic socio-economic rights under the prevailing unstable state administration.
Every organization maintains a belief system that should be grounded in the people within the organization, MHCC maintains the following beliefs
- To implement programs and projects which improve life conditions through the provision of basic services in primary health care, education, social services, transport, water supply, sanitation. Irrigation systems and agriculture growth.
- To provide job opportunities for the skilled and unskilled labor force of our fellow citizens. • To improve skill development and job security for the educated and uneducated Afghan around the country.
- To improve the private income of the peoples who are direct and indirect beneficiaries of company operations.
- To improve the capacity of the company staff through relevant management training and experience in different projects.
- To implement broadly-broadly- based reconstruction projects, especially targeting the transportation sector. Water sector and building sector.
- To demonstrate that Afghan people have the potential and ability to rehabilitate their country efficiently and achieve self-sufficiency in the construction of Afghanistan, as well as to expand into the international arena within the construction industry.